Kroger Co. is a well-known brand in the United States of America. Most of you shop at Kroger and save a lot. But there are things you can do or have at Kroger other than saving some money. You probably have heard about the Krogerfeedback Survey. But most people don’t think it is nothing but a way for Kroger to earn money.
Krogerfeedback Survey is not all about earning money for Kroger. Through the survey, Kroger gets the feedback of its customers and make improvements, and the customers get a chance to win exciting prizes like Kroger 50 Fuel Points. You can also win Kroger $5000 Gift Card as well in the www.krogerfeedback.com.
But other than the survey, we have a list of 8 Things You Don’t Know About Kroger. and I’m sure you will find these things interesting and useful. If you do, then please share your thoughts with us by emailing us or just post a comment below. You can also give us your feedback in the Contact us section. So let’s start with our list.
1. First Store Surrounded With Parking Lots
Kroger has done many amazing things, but you didn’t know that it was the very first grocery store to have parking lots on all sides of the store.
2. Kroger Owns Other Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, & Jewelry Stores
Kroger also owns some other popular stores such as
- Harris Teeter
- Fred Meyer
It also owns some convenience stores like
- Kwik Shop
- Loaf ‘N Jug
- Tom Thumb Food Stores
The Jewelry Stores owned by Kroger are
- Barclay, Fox’s
Kroger also owns a convenient care clinic chain named The Little Clinic.
3. Kroger Owns One of the Largest Private Label Networks in the US
Kroger is not a small brand. It owns almost 37 production plants in about 17 states. These production plants include
- Grocery Plants
- Beverage Plants
- Meat Plants
Kroger’s private label brands include
- Heritage Farm
- Banner Brands
- Private Selection,
- Simple Truth Organic
4. Kroger Operates More Than 1,000 Gas Stations
Kroger Co. is not limited to convenience stores and jewelry stores. It also owns a large number of supermarket fuel centers. Today, Kroger has more than 1,000 supermarket Gas Stations.
5. Kroger Also Offers Its Customers Financial and Wireless Services
The Kroger Co. also offers its customers Financial and Wireless Services. Kroger Personal Finance was started in 2007. It offers
- Store-Branded Credit Cards
- Home Equity Loans
- Identity Theft Protection
Shoppers at Kroger Co. are also allowed to Sign-Up for i-wireless, which is available at more 2000 of Kroger’s location. There are different packages available like monthly, unlimited, or pay-per-use. And the best thing is that there is no contract or activation fee. You can also get free minutes in your account by using the Kroger’s Shoppers Card.
6. Kroger Introduced Beer Taps In Stores
Kroger has also introduced In-Store Craft Beer Taps at some selected locations. The customers can also buy local, draft-only beers from growler bars and craft beer stations.
7. Restaurant KITCHEN 1883
Kroger has also opened a Restaurant in Cincinnati named KITCHEN 1883. It was named after the year Kroger was founded. The restaurant serves a large variety of food. It has also been a really great success for Kroger, as there is the second location also in the nearby.
8. America’s Best Cheese Shops Owned By Kroger
Do you know that Kroger also owns America’s Best Cheese Shops? It purchased Murray’s Cheese in February of 2017. The chain is a New-York based cheese shop. It is known for the best cheese. And the customer sat Kroger can have access to the best cheese in Kroger stores, as it has opened Cheese Murray’s counters in Kroger Stores.
- 1 1. First Store Surrounded With Parking Lots
- 2 2. Kroger Owns Other Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, & Jewelry Stores
- 3 3. Kroger Owns One of the Largest Private Label Networks in the US
- 4 4. Kroger Operates More Than 1,000 Gas Stations
- 5 5. Kroger Also Offers Its Customers Financial and Wireless Services
- 6 6. Kroger Introduced Beer Taps In Stores
- 7 7. Restaurant KITCHEN 1883
- 8 8. America’s Best Cheese Shops Owned By Kroger