Kroger W2 forms are hosted on Equifax’s MyTaxForm website. When you access the website, enter KROGER as your employer, then choose the appropriate location to match the Kroger store you are hired in. See how to request old W2 Forms by clicking on this link.
After this, you’ll then need to enter your Kroger Employee ID and a 4-digit PIN. The PIN should be the last four digits of the social security number (SSN) you are provided. If you are looking for Box D in W2 Form then Visit this Guide.
Latest News From Kroger
- Emergency crews responded to the bomb threat at Kroger in Richmond Hill
- Kroger launches Accelerator to promote new and local suppliers
- Kroger employee arrested for stealing over $150,000 from store
- Does Kroger offer Vacation pay?
Latest W2 Updates
- W2 or 1099 Which one is better to Work at?
- What happens if you don’t file one of your W2’s?
- 1099 vs. W-2: Which one is better W-2 Employees & 1099 Contractors
More Useful Links of Kroger
- For Latest Kroger Store News, Click Here
- For Latest Employee Benefits, Click Here
- For the Latest W2 Updates, Check out Here
- All Kroger Supermarket Updates, Click Here
Kroger W2 Form Details
|Form Name||Kroger W2|
|Types of Kroger W2 Forms||Electronic or Paper Form|
|W2 Paper Form Deadline||Kroger W2 Paper Form Deadline is Jan 31st of Each year|
|W2 Electronic Option||If you not received your W2 Form, then you might have to choose this option|
|Website to get W2 Form?||MyTaxForm site|
|Requirements||Valid Kroger Employee ID and PIN|
|Where to get the PIN?||PIN will be the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number|
|Kroger W2 Contact Support||1-513-762-4000|
- How do I File my Taxes without a W2 or Paystub?
- 9 Ways To Get Kroger Employee Discounts
- Jobs at Kroger
- How to Submit Schedule C Tax Form?
- How to log in My-Estub?
How to Get Kroger W2 Form
If you have already signed up for the paperless option before the deadline and did not receive an email. Or you did not register and the form never came in the mail address you provided. Then you may need to follow the instructions mentioned below to get your Kroger W2 Form
- The first thing you need to do is to contact your Kroger Branch manager
- Then call the Kroger company office at this number 1-513-762-4000 1
- After contacting ask for the HR ( Human Resource )
- And you will be done with the steps to get your Kroger W2 Form
Kroger Related Posts:
- Kroger.com Employee Login Check Kroger Eschedule
- How to get W2 Kroger Form?
- Kroger Express HR or Employee Hiring
- Greateople.me Kroger Employee Login Portal
- KrogerFeedback Survey for 50 Fuel Points
Kroger W2: Benefits
The employees that get the Kroger W2 Form have the following benefits
- The employees receive pay in accord with the terms of their contract and get a 1099 form to report income on their tax return
- A W2 employee receives a regular wage and employee benefits.
- Your employer withholds income taxes from the employee’s paycheck
- It has a significant degree of control over the employee’s work
About Kroger Co.
The Kroger, or simply Kroger Co., is an American retail company founded by Bernard Kroger in 1883 in Cincinnati, Ohio. It is the United States’ largest supermarket by revenue ($121.16 billion for the fiscal year 2019), the second-largest general retailer company (behind Walmart). Kroger is also the fifth-largest retailer company in the world and the fourth largest American-owned private employer company in the United States. Kroger is ranked #20 on the Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States companies by total revenue.
The employees at Kroger are given many benefits. The Kroger Co. has created online portals for the employees to work with ease. You can log in at portals like Kroger Express HR, Greatpeople.me, and MyLifeAtKroger to manage your daily tasks easily. The employees are given their work schedules, their account information, their HR Express Paystubs in one place.