Working at Kroger? Looking for the information regarding the leave of absence package? If yes then you are on the right page. As today we will shed some light on how you can use this assistance.
One employee posted on Kroger’s public forum. He stated that “I need to request a Leave of Absence Package but I am going around in circles with the number and info that I was given. Please reply with the phone number if you know it.”
In this regard, Kroger does offer the leave absence package as it is offered in the Kroger employee’s benefits program. You can check your reimbursements at the greatpeople.com portal. Also, if you have not accessed the portal in that case then you want to contact your HR manager which will guide you about it.
Latest About Kroger
- Ready to see what’s inside at the New Scott Depot Kroger
- Stone Ridge Plaza Kroger in Gahanna Back in Business with a $3.1 million overhaul
- Get vaccinated for your chance with a million dollars
Also, for all information regarding your 1-800-576-4377. If you’d like to speak with Kroger directly, or if this is an urgent matter, please call us at 1-800-KRO-GERS (1-800-576-4377). Other than that, here’s the list of benefits you will get from Kroger employment:
o Leave of Absence – A temporary employment leave from the Company.
- 05 Failure to Return from LOA other than MLA
o Retirement – All retirement qualifications are met and the associate chooses to retire
- 59 Retired, Normal with Benefits
- 67 Retire, Trusteed Plan
- 33 Retired, Deferred Receiving Benefits
o Layoff – A temporary/permanent unemployment status with the Company.
- 54 Layoff Lack of Work
- 32 Layoff Exceeds Contractual Limits