Want to have an alternative to your present email address? Looking for options? If yes then Dodo may be a feasible option. As the Dodo Webmail is a service designed for businesses. It was formed to help them keep all their information in one place with a company email address.
While the plus point about the dodo is that it is free and can be accessed from anywhere with a stable internet connection. Now, if you are wondering how you can create your account? Then in this article, we will highlight all about it with an easy step-by-step guide. So, let’s get started!
What is Dodo webmail?
While if we talk about the dodo then it is one of the optimum platforms to provide all its users with the interface of a web-based email service. Dodo Webmail (http://webmail.dodo.com.au) is planned and technologically advanced by Sydney-based IT services company – Dodo Internet. The major highlight of this email platform is that it features the insurance of security, including malware protection, spam filters, and firewalls. It also offers ad-blocking and encryption features. Dodo also has a feature that organizes your emails into folders, organizing and finding them more manageable.
More Login Guides
- Guide to your Victoria secret work schedule
- Login Guide to Tesco Car Insurance – www.tescobank.com
- How to register at Open Exeter login at digital.nhs.uk portal?
Dodo is especially known to provide corporate email services to users. In addition, the email service was created to help organizations simplify their messaging system in one central location. Dodo Webmail offers automated billing and security from malware, phishing attempts, junk mail, and spam.
What are the dodo webmail benefits?
Wondering what are the pros of using the dodo email services? If yes then we have listed down all the benefits of Dodo webmail, which can be accessed by logging into the dodo webmail website.
- Dodo is free and user friendly
- It has data security
- All your email data in one place
- Automated billing – no need to pay a monthly subscription
- An easy-to-use business webmail system with a focus on security
- It can be used as a standalone email service for your business or as an element of your existing E2E strategy to enhance your email security.
- Don’t worry about sensitive data being used or stored online – secure encryption is designed to protect it and keep it confidential.
Dodo Webmail login step by step guide
Follow these steps to log in to dodo webmail:
- You need to get the dodo webmail login
- Go to the Dodo webmail login page at webmail.dodo.com.au.
- Now, enter your email address and dodo webmail login password.
- Next, click on the “Login” button to access the dodo webmail service.
How to create a Dodo webmail account?
You can create a new account from the official website of dodo webmail if you do not have one yet.
- First of all, you need to go to the dodo webmail login page at https://webmail.dodo.com.au/.
- Then enter your details like username, password, email address, and security questions.
- Now click on the Register button if you want to create a new account. This is the best way to create an account using the webmail.dodo.com.au login page.
Dodo Webmail Forgot Password Guide
Forgetting the password from dodo webmail is the most frustrating thing for all email users. If you have lost your password and want to reset it within minutes you can follow our easy step by step method:
- Step 1: Firstly, you need to go to the www.dodo.com portal. Then you need to click on the Forgot Password link. Then enter your email address and click on the Continue button.
- Step 2: Now, you have to enter your security query in addition to your answer. Click the Next button if the information is correct.
- Step 3: Lastly, you will receive an email announcement with a link to reset your password or follow the directions below on how to reset your password using a web browser.
- Step 4: Now click on the link and enter your (forgot) email address, a new temporary password, and a security question/answer. Click the enter button if you have completed all the above steps correctly. After that, you will the reset link on your email shortly.
How to set up Dodo webmail?
To set up your Dodo email account, please follow these steps:
- First, log in to your dodo webmail account and go to Settings.
- Secondly, scroll down and select “Set up email forwarding.”
- Third, enter the required information such as name or email address where you want to forward all emails to
- Finally, give a new forwarding email address that is used as the address when sending new messages.
Webmail server settings
Server settings for dodo webmail may vary. While, Dodo email delivers the following server settings: POP3, IMAP, and SMTP. Also, you can create up to 5 accounts as it is possible to set up to five accounts for incoming mail on any of these servers. You can also have two outgoing servers and one global account for your messages that are not routed through any other outgoing servers. You can check your account server settings under the “Settings” section of this email service. You will find your incoming and outgoing mail servers there.
Furthermore, Mailbox quotas are another factor to consider in terms of server settings. Dodo webmail offers 10 GB mailbox for free. And for additional storage, you can upgrade your service plan or allow a different mailbox with the same email address. If you are having difficulties setting up a webmail server on your email software, please contact Dodo’s technical support service by calling us at 13 39 30 or use our online live chat service for immediate assistance.
Dodo Webmail Customer Service Contact Information
Facing any technical issues regarding your login? Or setting up your account on dodo? If yes then you can contact the Dodo webmail customer service at their website or call them at 13 39 30. They are available for prompt assistance. Following are the contact details of Dodo webmail support:
Address: PO Box 308, Broadway Victoria 3195 Australia
Phone No: 13 Dodo – Lines are open from Monday to Friday, 9 AM – 6 PM AEST. You can also use the Live Chat service for prompt assistance.
Customer Service Email: [email protected]
Technical Support Email: [email protected]
Dodo Webmail Log In Page Link: https://webmail.dodo.com.au/
We hope that you find this article helpful. In this blog guide, we have highlighted how you can easily create your account at dodo webmail, the benefits offered by dodo, and how to reset your password. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to get in touch with us through the comment section below!
- 1 What is Dodo webmail?
- 2 Webmail Dodo
- 3 What are the dodo webmail benefits?
- 4 Dodo Webmail login step by step guide
- 5 How to create a Dodo webmail account?
- 6 Dodo Webmail Forgot Password Guide
- 7 How to set up Dodo webmail?
- 8 Webmail server settings
- 9 Dodo Webmail Customer Service Contact Information
- 10 Verdict: