Kroger is a US-based supermarket chain. With almost 3000 locations and revenue of $121.16 billion for the year 2019, Kroger is now considered the topmost supermarket chain in the United States of America. Having that many locations require them to have a large number of employees. Kroger has 453,000 number of employees for the year of 2019.
Employees are the base of the success of Kroger Co. So they treat them with care. The employees at Kroger receive different discounts, and facilities such as Kroger Express HR, Greatpoeple.me. Where they can manage their personal and job-related information easily. If you are an employee at Kroger, then read below to know about the discounts and offers you can get at Kroger Grocery Store.
How to Get Employee Discounts at Kroger?
If you want to get the best discounts while being an employee at Kroger, then here is how to do it.
- The employees at Kroger are allowed to have a ten percent discount after their first paycheck
- But keep in mind that this only applies to Kroger branded products
- If you buy any product that is not affiliated with Kroger, then you will not receive any discounts
- This is not it. You can also receive a 10x Point every once in a while
- Kroger also gives its employees different bonuses form their work portals
- If you use Kroger Greatepoeple.me portal, you can also access different offers there
Another Way to Receive Discounts at Kroger as an Employee
You can receive other discounts as well. Read below to know more about receiving discounts at Kroger as an employee.
- If any of your family members work at Kroger, then they can get a free Shopper’s Card unique to their employee ID
- So if you get that card from the member of your family, you can also get a ten percent discount on Kroger branded items
- In the holidays season, you will get a chance to receive more than just a ten percent discount on Kroger branded Products
If you want to earn more discounts at Kroger, then keep looking for exclusive employee offers on portals like Greatpeople.me, MyLifeAtkroger. You can also receive different bonuses as well while working at Kroger. Like in the situation of Covid-19, Kroger is offering a “ThankYou” bonus to its employees. And before that, there was also a “HeroPay” bonus as well.