Just joined Kroger or new at Kroger? Want to know the answers to your questions or concerns which you are facing at Kroger? If yes then this blog is for you! As one of the newly joined employees posted his concern on the Kroger public forum.
While the Kroger employee stated: If you believe that you are being sexually harassed by a co-worker, supervisor, customer or vendor, or if you believe you are being harassed by a co-worker, supervisor, customer or vendor because of your race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or sexual orientation what you should do?
In response to your question which you asked on the Kroger Public Forum: As per your guidance regarding the harassment by a co-worker or management then you should follow this method below!
Related Kroger Stuff
- For Kroger Employee Benefits, Click Here
- For W2 Updates, Please Click Here
- For More Login Guides, Click Here
- For Kroger Latest News, Click Here
1) You need to write down and confidently tell the “person who is harassing you” that his or her behaviour is unwelcome and should stop at once. If not then you should share your written letter with the management. If possible, take a witness to this discussion. Write a statement about the incident and what you did to stop it, including dates, times and places. This statement will be helpful if the harassment continues and the company needs to investigate.
2) You need to report any bad behaviours or bully to your Human Resources Department, the President, General Manager, Distribution Manager or call the Kroger Helpline at 1-800-689-4609 or email your concerns to ([email protected]). As we mentioned earlier that you should mention, name, date etc and be as specific as possible, including the name of the person who is harassing you, a description of the conduct and the effect that conduct is having on your working conditions and work performance, and the names of any witnesses who could assist in the investigation. Kroger does not support any bad behaviours and harassers. If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to get in touch with us through the comment section below!