Just joined Kroger or new at Kroger? Want to know what is the starting wage you will get? If yes then this blog is for you! As one of the newly joined employees posted his concern on the Kroger public forum.
While they stated: Where do I go, to put in for my vacation, and time off request, having trouble finding the correct place.
In this regard, which you have asked on the Kroger public forum, you need to check your portal account greatpeople.com. This portal account is specially made for its employees and you can check, edit and even schedule your working hours to request vacation leave with greatpeople.com.
Related Kroger Stuff
- For Kroger Employee Benefits, Click Here
- For W2 Updates, Please Click Here
- For More Login Guides, Click Here
- For Kroger Latest News, Click Here
Here’s how you can log into your portal and request time off.
With great Kroger, you will have easy access to log into your account. Before you log into your account you will be required to have important credentials such as password, username and website link after getting these credentials, you need to follow these steps:
- First of all, you need to go to the official website and enter your username and password
- Then you need to enter your employee ID and password and click login
- Now, you can check the benefits and easily see your time off schedule and even request vacation paid leave.
We hope that we solved your issue if you have more questions regarding the Kroger portal. Feel free to reach out to us through the comment section below!