Everyone needs something in their lives extra, right! So, who would not want some extra points when they shop? Now introducing King Scooper’s Fuel Points for your desire to have something extra when you shop. You are wondering how it works? Here it is…
The King Soopers REWARDS World Mastercard® is going to be a ticket for instant savings at the fuel stations. This offer is ideal for those who:
- Frequently shop at King Soopers or any other company in the Kroger family of brands.
- Want a rewards credit card that will allow them to earn fuel saving on every single purchase
- Definitely do not want to pay an annual fee.
The Kroger Family of stores introduces a fuel points program that helps you save on fuel every time you shop. It works every time you shop via your shopper’s card. Every $1 spent will let you earn 1 fuel point also; you will earn 2x fuel points on Gift Cards as well. These points can easily be redeemed at our fuel Centers. But, such points are not limited to fuel only, one can even earn points at our Pharmacy, at Fred Meyer Jewelers and also when an order is placed online to have it shipped to you.
Kroger Related Posts:
- Kroger.com Employee Login Check Kroger Eschedule
- How to get W2 Kroger Form?
- Kroger Express HR or Employee Hiring
- me Kroger Employee Login Portal
- KrogerFeedback Survey for 50 Fuel Points
How to earn fuel points?
Fuel points are not limited to store shopping only. These points can be earned any way you shop. Either in-store or online, with pickup, delivery, or else, ship through our website. Also, there is no limit to the number of Fuel Points one can earn each month. So, fuel up your points more so that you can fuel up your vehicle most.
- How Kroger Fuel Points Program Works?
- KrogerFeedback 50 Fuel Points Survey
- Kroger 2X Fuel Points
- Kroger 4X Fuel Points
- Fred Meyer 4X Fuel Points
Worried about the expiration of Fuel Points?
Fuel points last for one month only and are expired the last day of the month after they are earned. Here is the good part; you will never get your fuel points all puzzled up because if Fuel Points are earned in June, they will expire on July 30th. Monthly balances do not combine across months as each month is a separate earning period.
How to keep an eye/ a track over Fuel Points?
You can either see how many fuel points you have earned on your receipt or else you can also check your Fuel Points’ balance on our website and mobile app as well.
How to redeem the Fuel Points?
The Fuel Points can be redeemed at The Kroger Family of Stores Fuel Centers and participating Shell Locations. To find the redemption locations near you. Click Here.https://www.kroger.com/stores/search
Wondering about the limit to redeem?
At Kroger Family of Stores Fuel Centers, you can redeem up to 1,000 Fuel Points for $1 off per gallon.
How to redeem the Fuel Points at the pump?
- It is not rocket science to redeem the Fuel Points. It has two easy steps.
- Scan your Shoppers Card or enter your alt-id.
- Follow the pump prompt instruction.
- Here you go. You have successfully redeemed your Fuel Points by now.
Want to know which month’s balance the Fuel Points were deducted from?
As our priority is to provide you with the best possible discounts. The Fuel Points are deducted from the highest month’s balance.
Planning to go on a road trip?
Guess what! Your Fuel Points will travel with you across our family of brands. The fuel points are to be redeemed at any of our participating redemption locations. If you are still concerned about the distance since you have traveled far away from home. Click here https://www.kroger.com/stores/search to find the participating redemption location near you.
Rules for Fuel Redemption
The purchases of eligible items made with the Shoppers or Loyalty Card from The Kroger Co. Family of Stores are declared acceptable for points. $0.10 per gallon is the maximum discount at stations located in Louisiana but not valid in the state Missouri where prohibited by Law. Also excludes fuel purchases, gift cards/ certificates, lottery, mall-order services, postage, money orders, stamps, product deposit (where applicable), service fees (including pickup and delivery, tax, promotional tickets, and Alcohol, fluid milk, milk, and tobacco. Some Pharmacy exclusions are also applied. This program can be modified and/or discontinued at any time without notice.
- Official Website:
- Ship to your door now:
- Start Shopping:
- Track Your Fuel Points:
- Fuel Center Near Me:
- Android App:
- IoS App:
Social Media Links:
- 1 How to earn fuel points?
- 2 Worried about the expiration of Fuel Points?
- 3 How to keep an eye/ a track over Fuel Points?
- 4 How to redeem the Fuel Points?
- 5 Wondering about the limit to redeem?
- 6 How to redeem the Fuel Points at the pump?
- 7 Want to know which month’s balance the Fuel Points were deducted from?
- 8 Planning to go on a road trip?
- 9 Rules for Fuel Redemption
- 10 Reference URL:
- 11 Social Media Links: