RICHMOND, Va. (WWBT) – Kroger is filling over 100 situations during a virtual employing function on Thursday.
The function is scheduled for 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Oct. 29. The stores are hoping to occupy low maintenance and full-time positions overall divisions with an emphasis on pickup, front end, shop, and bread kitchen partners.
The market chain will position at six Richmond-territory areas:
- 9480 West Wide St., Richmond
- 14101 Midlothian Expressway, Midlothian
- 1510 Eastridge Street, Richmond
- 9351 Atlee Street, Mechanicsville
- 9000 Staples Factory Street, Henrico
Those intrigued are urged to apply online at jobs.kroger.com. Admittance to a virtual meeting entryway will be shipped off the email that competitors utilized during the application cycle.