Kroger store is known for providing the best services and offers to the customers. It is the second-largest grocery store chain working in the United States after Walmart.
If you want to buy groceries without getting out of your car, then Kroger Checklist is the right way to do it. In this, you have to order the grocery online and pick it up without coming out of your car. This works best for people who have to handle multiple things at the same time.
Thought of One Customer About Kroger’s Checklist
Read the thought of a money-saving mom about the service:
One of the best things that help with my budget is Kroger’s Checklist. Every week, I will go through the sale ad and plan meals around those deals and will place my order online. After that, I will go to pick my order and never step out of my car. This thing prevented me from sneaking toys, candy, junk foods, or overspending on other useless things. This is definitely a pretty good service. There are some hiccups but overall, it is satisfactory.
All About Kroger’s Grocery Pickup Service
Want some grocery and planning to get through pick up services? Have a look below to know about the service.
- To order your grocery, you have to visit Kroger.com.
- You have to log in to your account and have to select the store that provides the Kroger Pickup service. Ensure that the place you are going to select is not too far away.
- After this, you have to set the time in which you are going to pick it and add the things in your virtual shopping cart.
- It is very easy to add the things on the list when you have the grocery list in your hands. Just type the thing in the search bar and add it to your shopping cart. You get the ease of browsing the things by the department. The process is very much simple.
- Most importantly, the prices that you will see on the website are the same as you have to pay when going to pick up the grocery. There is no markup.
- If you are going to build your grocery list according to the weekly ads, then you can get the advantage of digital coupons and paper to save extra. It is important to pay attention to the “Pickup & Delivery” Only offers.
- If you are going to order for the first time, then you might get something in return. There are few things that are exclusively for the Pickup users.
- Once you will pay for your order online using debit, credit, and SNAP EBT only, you can go to pick up your grocery. It is suggested by Kroger to arrive in the middle of your time frame to avoid the rush.
- After reaching, you have to park your car and call on the phone number written on the sign to inform the associates that you have arrived.
- Your grocery will be brought to you and the associate will provide you with the receipt and you can double-check it to ensure that it has everything you ordered.
- Interestingly, a person can also make changes in their grocery list when ordering online. There is a phone number on the sign. You can contact that number to make changes to your list or if you are going to be late. Your grocery will be stored at the proper temperature to keep it safe.
- Just load the groceries in your car and you are good to go.
- Wondering about a fee for the service? Well, there is a service fee and it varies from the region but it has been waived off due to coronavirus pandemic.
- If you are thinking about the tips, then it is clearly mentioned on the website that “While it is appreciated but our associates don’t accept tips”
This is how you can use the Kroger pick up service. It is very easy and hassle-free because you don’t have to go inside the store to pick the things up. Just order the things online and go to the designated area to pick up your groceries.