It is the favorite of kiwis. And now you can get them for free.
The fast-food giant Mcdonald’s is going to give away one million free chicken nuggets tomorrow to kiwis for just one day only.
Mcdonalds is committed to fulfilling its promise which was delayed due to health and safety regulations in the results of Covid-19.
Lovers of nuggets can get their hands on the free six-pack offer by downloading the app to redeem the digital voucher to use it on a store or drive-thru.
Mcdonalds confirmed that to get the free nuggets you don’t need to buy any more deals. Come and have it for free, that’s it.
During the lockdown it became clear the love for nuggets of kiwis, so they decided to announce the six-pack offer to kiwis and celebrate the 35 years of love for them.
They also added that they are proud of long-standing supplier relationships with the kiwis and so that they offer them the nuggets offer grown in their own backyards.
More than 140 million chicken nuggets were purchased by the kiwis in 2019.
Mcdonalds annual chicken order crosses 3.75 million tonnes which are supplied by the 30 farmers of their own country located in the Waikato region.
100 percent New Zealand chicken breast is used in the process of making the nuggets.
Some facts about McNuggets:
- In 1985 the chicken McNuggets were first offered to the people of New Zealand.
- Chicken nuggets are available in four shapes—the bell, the bone, the ball, and the boot.
- McNugget recipe was first created by Rene Arend the first executive chef of Mcdonalds in 1979.
- In the USA Chicken McNugget dip sauce is available in seven different flavors which include Sweet and Sour and BBQ, and these flavors are also available in New Zealand.
- The sauce calls Szechuan Sauce is McDonald’s main sauce which is in great demand, which when released in the USA it was sold out within hours.