Last Updated on September 18, 2022 by krogerexperience
Information we collect
The personal information you are asked to provide and why you are asked to provide it will be apparent at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and attachments you may send us, and any other information you may provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Krogerexperiencee follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Krogerexperiencee uses ‘cookies.’ These cookies store information, including visitors’ preferences and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The data is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser types and other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Krogerexperiencee has no access to or control over third-party advertisers’ cookies.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser options. It can be found on the browsers’ respective websites to know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a company has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer a company has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s data not sell the consumer’s data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please get in touch with us if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to ensure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access
You have the right to request copies of your data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification
You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you think is incomplete.
The right to erasure
You have the right to request that we erase your data under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your data under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing
You have the right to object to our processing of your data under certain conditions.
The right to data portability
You have the right to request that we transfer the data collected to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you want to exercise any of these rights, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, monitor, and guide their online activity.
Krogerexperiencee does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under 13. Suppose you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website. In that case, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will try our best to promptly remove such information from our records.
- 2 Consent
- 3 Information we collect
- 4 How we use your information
- 5 Log Files
- 6 Cookies and Web Beacons
- 7 Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
- 8 Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
- 9 Third Party Privacy Policies
- 10 CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
- 11 GDPR Data Protection Rights
- 12 Children’s Information