Are you in Pinellas County and looking to renew your vehicle tag? We’ve got a new and convenient option for you to go about the process without waiting for hours in long queues at the Tax Collector’s office, Publix at the Tarpon Mall has just installed a self-service kiosk all for your convenience.
According to CBS Tampa Bay News, the kiosks can be used to renew personal automobiles, pickup trucks, motorcycles, utility trailers, and camper trailers. Customers are instructed about the process by voice prompts available in English and Spanish. Publix is always looking for ways to enhance the shopping experience for its customers. The installation of these self-service kiosks will help its customers at Tarpon Mall register their vehicles in under 2 to 3 minutes.
How do the self-service kiosks work?
The kiosks feature a large touchscreen with instructions in English and Spanish. Costumers will be required to bring along their proof of insurance, renewal notice, and their most recent vehicle registration card. The renewal fee can be paid by cash, debit, and credit card.
As of now, these self-service kiosks can be accessed at selected scores only. According to the report by CBS Tampa Bay News these locations include:
Tax Collector Offices:
- North County – 29399 US Hwy 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33761
- Mid County – 13025 Starkey Rd, Largo, FL 33773
- Gulf to Bay – 1663 Gulf to Bay Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33755
- South County – 2500 34th Street North, St. Petersburg, FL 33713
- Park Boulevard Plaza – 4701 Park Blvd N, Pinellas Park, FL 33781
- Bay Pointe Plaza – 5295 34th St S, St. Petersburg, FL 33711
- Tarpon Mall – 40932 US Highway 19 N., Tarpon Springs 34689
Publix is one of the largest regional supermarkets in the U.S. It operates 1239 retail supermarkets throughout Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, and Tennessee. The Supermarket was also voted as ‘’South’s Best Grocery Store’’ by Southern Living Readers in 2019.