DgCustomerFirst Dollar General Survey
Are you looking for the steps to complete the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey? If yes, then you are in the right place. Because here, you will read all the steps you need to follow to complete the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey.
DGcustomerfirst Dollar General Survey Details
|Survey Name||Dollar General Survey|
|Dollar General Survey Website||www.dgcustomerfirst.com|
|Survey Purchase?||No need of Purchase|
|Survey Age Limit||Participant must be more than 18 Years of Age|
|Survey Entry Methods||Participants can enter Online or By Mail Method|
|Dollar General Survey Prize||Winner will get a chance to win $100 Gift Card|
|Survey Requirements||Valid Internet Connection, Mobile, PC or Laptop|
|Email Account Needed?||Yes, Participant must have a Valid Email Account|
|Country Limitation||Participant must be the resident of USA|
|Dollar General Customer Support Number||615 855 4000|
|Dollar General Postal Address||100 Mission Ridge Goodlettsville, Tennessee 37072, United States of America.|
|Survey Official Link||www.dgcustomerfirst.com|
|Survey Official Rules||Click Here|
|Survey Winners List||Click Here to see the $100 Winners|
|Dollar General Website||www.dollargeneral.com|
Dollar General has started this survey to have feedback from their customers. By having the feedback from the customers, Dollar General will improve on its services. To take part in the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey, the customers need to www.dgcustomerfirst.com
Also Read: How to Complete Dickssportinggoods Survey
If you are a Dollar General Customer, and you want to enter the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey, then you need to follow the instructions given below.
Furthermore, you will also need to follow the list of requirements as well to enter the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey. Because by completing the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey, you will be given a chance to win a $100 Dollar General Gift Card.
Also Read: GetGo Survey at www.getgolistens.com
About Dollar General Survey
Dollar General is one of the most reputable general stores in the United States of America. It was founded in 1939 by J.L. Turner and Cal Turner. Dollar General is headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee, United States. CEO of Dollar General is Todd J Vasos. Dollar General has come so far that its revenue for the year 2019 was 27.8 billion USD. The number of locations of Dollar General is 16,278 stores.
Dollar General dgcustomerfirst Survey Requirements
Following are the things you will need to complete the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- First, you will need the purchase receipt from Dollar General
- Then you need a mobile phone or a laptop connected to an internet
- Your age must not be less than 18 to enter the survey
- You should also be a legal citizen of the United States
- And then you need the valid URL to the survey website
How to Complete Dollar General dgcustomerfirst?
Follow the steps given below to complete the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey successfully.
- First, go to the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey website at www.dgcustomerfirst.com
- On the survey website, you need to enter Time of Your Visit, Store Number, and Survey Code
- After that, you need to answer all the questions asked in the survey related to your last visit to the Dollar General
- Make sure to answer all the questions in the survey honestly and according to the experience you had
- After that, you need to enter your personal information and submit the survey
- You will then receive an entry in the sweepstakes to win a $100 Dollar General Gift Card
Also Read: SpartanNash Guest Experience Survey
Reference Links of Dollar General Survey
So that is all with Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.dgcustomerfirst.com. If you have any questions related to Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.dgcustomerfirst.com, then make sure to enter them in the comment section below. For questions related to any other topic, you can email us at [email protected]