Want to access your account portal at the Tesco E-learning portal? Want to know the method how to register your account with the official website? If yes then this blog guide is for you. As of today, we will guide you with an easy set-up guide with a step-by-step method of logging into your account. Along with benefits, and Tesco e-learning login and how to rearrange your password with an easy technique guide.
About Tesco E-learning
As you all must have heard that While if you are not aware of Tesco. Then it is a multinational grocery and general merchandise company headquartered in the United Kingdom. And is the third-largest retailer globally. It was founded in 1919 by Jack Cohen and is headquartered in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire. Tesco has more than 7,000 stores in five countries across Europe.
How to login into your Tesco E-learning account?
Before you follow our easy method to log into your account. You need to get the required credentials from HR management. You might need a website address and username along with a password to access your account to Tesco E-learning portal account.
After that, you need to go to the website and click on “ login” and enter all required information in the space. And press enter you will be redirected to your main portal page. But if you haven’t made your account yet then you may need to create your account at the Tesco e-learning portal by subsequent informal step by step guide mentioned below!
- Open the website of the Tesco E-Learning Portal.
- After opening the website, you need to click on the accordingly “I am a Tesco colleague” option if you are a Tesco employee. If you are an associate agency, select “I am an associate agency working for Tesco UK.”
- Then it will ask you to enter or select “I have an employee number.”
- After that, click on the “Login” button.
- It will take you to the Tesco e-Learning login page.
- Then on the page, you need to enter your (@tesco.com ID) and press the Continue button.
- Next, enter the password for the Tesco e-learning portal. Or you can create a new account by following the instruction on the screen.
How to reset your Tesco E-learning password?
Lost your password? Can’t log in back into your account? Or just got new laptop/mobile and forgot your password? If yes then you may need to go to the website and click on the login page. After that click on the forgot your password and it will redirect you to the page where you need to write your username. And you may need to enter the required information and security information to reset your password. That’s it! But if you are facing any error or any technical issue regarding your Tesco e-learning? If yes then you can easily get in touch with the technical team. Here are the Tesco E-Learning customer service contact details:
- Customer Service Phone Number: 0800 505555
- Technical support phone number: 0800323 4060
- Tesco official website: www.tesco.com
- Tesco E-Learning Portal official website: