We all know that easter is fun filled but to covid-19 easter will be different. But hey! We will be cooking some delicious food! While, we know that Easter dinner often results in a last-minute move to a grocery store for the skin or more eggs for dye.
But some metro Atlanta grocery stores will either not be open or will have limited hours on the holiday, which falls on April 4.
As the National chains vary in their inaugural plans for the holiday celebrated across the Christian faiths. At least 38 supermarket chains plan to close over Easter, with at least 23 stores opening for at least a portion, according to their official statements on their official websites.
- Kroger is planning is increase Wages along with Garland Roses is Finalized
- Kroger Shares Shows Positive impact while Hero Pay still in discussion
- Kroger donates $ 250,000 to Feed More for a new donation center
While, the list shows that Walmart, Rite Aid, and Safeway are among the grocery giants that have stayed open for at least part of the day. However, at least two stores that require a membership to shop there will be closed, Sam’s Club and Costco.
Now, if you are wondering will Kroger or some other store will be open or not? If yes, then here’s the list of retailers who have said they will open for business on Easter Sunday. Whole food store opening hours may vary, but most locations are open 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Safeway store opening hours vary by location, so check local store opening hours.
- Giant food
- Lion food
- Fresh Market from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. With pier side pickup and delivery
- Walmart is open from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. With contactless receipt and delivery
- BJ’s Wholesale Club (reduced hours at many locations)
- Wayne Dixie
- Buds farmers market
- Dollar General: Stores will follow normal business hours.
- Trader Joe’s: Shops are open from 9 AM to 9 PM. Graduation hours are from 8 am to 9 am.
If you are too tired or want to order from the comfort of your home, then you can easily order through Kroger app. Let us know about your easter plans in the comment section below! We would love to hear!!