Food Lion Guest Experience Survey and Feedback
Are you looking for the steps to complete the Food Lion Customer Satisfaction Survey? If yes, then you are in the right place. Because here, you will read all the steps that you need to follow in order to complete the survey successfully.
Food Lion Survey @ www.talktofoodlion.com Details
|Survey Name||TalktoFoodlion Survey or Lion Customer Survey|
|Food Lion Survey Web Portal||www.talktofoodlion.com|
|Survey Reward||$500 Food Lion gift cards|
|Survey Requirements||Valid Internet Connection, Mobile, PC, or Tablet|
|Survey Age Limit||Must be more than 18 Years in Age|
|Survey Winners||Total 10 Winners|
|Country Limitations||Participant must be the resident of USA|
|Purchase Required?||No purchase required|
|Staff Allowed or Not?||No, staff or Employees Working for Lion Food are not allowed to take part in this survey|
|Food Lion Survey Link||Click Here|
|Food Lion Website||Click Here|
|For Official Rules||Click Here|
|Food Lion Customer Support Number||1-800-210-9569|
|Food Lion Postal Address||Consumer Relations|
P.O. Box 1330
Salisbury, NC 28145-1330
|Food Lion Email||[email protected]|
To take part in the survey, the customers are needed to visit the Food Lion Grocery Store and share their feedback online at their official survey website at www.TalktoFoodLion.com
So if you are a Food Lion Customer and you want to enter the Food Lion Customer Satisfaction Survey, then you need to follow the steps given below. Moreover, you will also need to read the list of requirements as well to know the things you will need during the steps to complete the survey.
At the end of the Food Lion Customer Satisfaction Survey, you will also get an entry to win a $500 Food Lion Gift Card.
About Food Lion TalktoFoodlion Survey
Foof Lion is a US-Based Grocery Store chain. It was founded on December 12, 1957, in Salisbury, North Carolina, United States. The founder of Food Lion was Ralph Ketner, Wilson Smith, and Brown Ketner. At the start, the name of the company was Food Town. But later they changed the name to Food Lion as there were quite a few small businesses using their name. Food Lion has about 1,029 locations across the United States of America.
Food Lion TalktoFoodlion Survey Requirements
Following is the list of requirements that you need to follow in order to enter the Food Lion Customer Satisfaction Survey online at www.TalktoFoodLion.com.
- First, you will need a purchase receipt from Food Lion
- Then get your mobile phone or laptop with you
- After that connect your device with an internet connection
- Then you must know basic English or Spanish language
- And last, your age should not be less than 18
TalktoFoodlion Survey Detailed Step by Step Guide
Mentioned below are the steps that you need to follow to complete the Food Lion Customer Satisfaction Survey online at www.TalktoFoodLion.com.
- First, go to the Food Lion Customer Satisfaction Survey website at www.TalktoFoodLion.com
- On the homepage of the website, you need to select your preferred language and click the “>>” button
- After that, you need to select your age and enter the important details from the Food Lion purchase receipt
- Then you will be asked questions related to your last visit to the Food Lion Grocery Store
- You need to answer all the questions in the survey honestly and according to the experience you had
- After that, just enter your personal information and submit the Food Lion Customer Satisfaction Survey
- In the end, you will receive an entry in the survey to win a $500 Food Lion Gift Card
Also Read: GetGo Survey @ www.getgolistens.com
Reference Links for TalktoFoodlion Survey
That is all with the Food Lion Customer Satisfaction Survey online at www.TalktoFoodLion.com. If you have any additional questions related to the Food Lion Customer Satisfaction Survey online at www.TalktoFoodLion.com, then make sure to enter them in the comment section below. We will try our best to answer your questions on time. For any questions related to any other topic, you can email us at [email protected]
- 1 Food Lion Guest Experience Survey and Feedback